lundi 5 décembre 2011

Marrons glacés by MaChabine + freebies !!!

Un kit tout en contraste, la fraicheur de la neige, la douceur du marron...
qui nous amène tranquillement vers les gourmandises de noël.
A kit full of contrasts, the freshness of the snow, the gentle brown ...
Which brings us to the quiet of Christmas goodies.

Marrons glacés by MaChabine





disponible chez / available at
DigiDesignRessort


Digiscrapbooking.ch


MCD-DigiScrap'Shop


Et voici des supers freebies de la collab entre Machabine et Saskia :





Et un freebie exclusif pour les "fan pages"
And an exclusive freebie for "fan pages"


1 commentaire:

Just a random woman a dit…

I just wanted to say that the browns are BEAUTIFUL! This is the first kit I have seen in my favorite color! I can't purchase right now (I'm a window shopper I guess) but I did want to say that it is BEAUTIFUL and I hope that many purchase this kit and use it because the elements pop and the colors are so warming and inviting!
Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Merry Christmas!♥