mardi 27 octobre 2009

Pack WA Boy

J'ai aujourd'hui le grand plaisir de vous offrir des wa totalement créés par mes mains.
Les cubes sont le fruit de ma création et j'en suis donc très fière !
I have the big pleasure today to offer you these wa created by my hands.
These cubes are the fruit of my creation and I am very proud of it!




Ceci n'est qu'un aperçu de la suite : Vous trouverez très bientôt un kit afin de célébrer la naissance prochaine de mon fils...dont le nom reste encore secret :) !!!
You will find very soon a kit to celebrate the next birth of my son but his name is still secret :) !!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Sylvia a dit…

Thank you so much. I have a friend who is getting ready to have a baby boy. These blocks will be perfect!